INVT inverter is the first choice for plastic bag blowing machine application
The solution using INVT’s GD200A inverter helps to increase productivity and production efficiency for the plastic bag blowing machine system.
Plastic bags are very popular items, serving all needs, from storing goods in markets and supermarkets, to packaging medical products, electronic components, household waste, etc. restaurants and hotels, etc.
Old-style control method, commonly used motors are VS motors, direct drive motors or DC motors (for imported machines).
- The motor speed cannot be flexibly adjusted, the motors operate independently.
- The motor is always running continuously, causing loss of power consumption.
- Adjust the air flow of the blower with the throttle valve while the engine is still running at full load wastes energy.
- It’s difficult to change the thickness/thinness of the products. Cannot run multiple products on one machine.
- Product quality is not uniform, reducing business efficiency.
Using INVT’s GD200A inverter for all 4 motors of the plastic bag blowing machine system. The inverters will be connected to synchronize the speed with each other through the total speed adjustment rheostat and proportional rheostat. The operator will adjust the synchronous speed only once for each type of membrane, then simply adjust the speed of the machine through the total rheostat.
- Easily adjust the motor speed according to the need of film thickness/thinness, running a variety of products.
- Improve product quality, uniform thickness
- Easy to operate and synchronize the system
- Smooth start system, easy to overcome when stuck
- Save 10% power consumption, increase efficiency 20% compared to before to help improve business efficiency.
- Extend system life, save cost, maintenance time.
Take a look at DAT's specialized solution design process.
Contact an expert
If you need advice and learn about DAT’s solutions, please contact 1800 6567 to meet with experts today.