GD12 – Dedicated inverter that controls Plywood machine
GD12 is a dedicated inverter for plywood machine control application. The product helps to easily adjust plywood thickness, length and precise cutting speed, improving production efficiency for plywood manufacturers.
- Free delivery within Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Can Tho
- Free installation
|Brand: INVT||Warranty: 24 months|
|Input||Input voltage (V)||3PH AC 380V (-15%) ~440V (+10%)|
|Input current||See rated value|
|Input frequency (Hz)||50/60 (Hz), permissible frequency range: 47 ~ 63 (Hz)|
|Output||Output voltage (V)||0 ~ output voltage|
|Output current (A)||See rated value|
|Output power (kW)||See rated value|
|Output frequency (Hz)||0~400Hz|
|Specifications||Control mode||SVPWM, SVC, VC|
|Motor||Asynchronous Motor And Synchronous Motor|
|Speed ratio||Asynchronous motor 1:200 (SVC), permanent magnet synchronous motor 1:20 (SVC)|
|Speed control precision||±0,2% (SVC), ±0.02% (VC)|
|Speed fluctuation||±0,3% (SVC)|
|Torque response||<20ms(SVC), <10 ms (VC)|
|Precise controls||10% (SVC), 5% (VC)|
|Starting torque||Asynchronous motor: 0.25Hz/150% (SVC)Permanent magnet synchronous motor: 2.5Hz/150% (SVC)|
|Overload capacity||60s for 150% rated current; 10s for 180% of rated current; 1s for 200% of rated current|
|Plate length error||<5mm|
|I/O||Input analog resolution||≤ 20mv|
|Digital input resolution||≤ 2ms|
|Analog input||3 inputs, (AI1, AI2) :0-10V/0-20mA; (AI3):-10-+10V|
|Analog output||2 outputs (AO1, AO2) : 0-10V/0-20mA|
|Digital input||8 regular inputs S1-S8, maximum frequency 1 kHz
1 HDI high-speed pulse input, maximum frequency 50 kHz
|Digital output|| 1 output Open Collector Y1
1 output of high speed HDO pulse, up to 50kHz
|Relay output||2 relay outputs:
RO1A NO, RO1B NC, RO1C Common
RO2A NO, RO2B NC, RO2C Common
Load capacity: 3A / AC250V, 1AD / DC30V
|Encoder||Encoder ABZ 24VDC mounted on lead screw or motor|
|Installation||support wall hanging and hidden walls|
|Working temperature||-10–50 ° C, normal working temperature: 40 ° C|
|Dynamic brakes|| Integrate with 380V (below 30kW) inverter.
Optional for the rest of the inverter
|EMC filter||C3, C2|
|Specialized specifications for veneer machines|| Support dedicated functional parameters for veneer machines:
• The inverter can set the required parameters to operate correctly and accurately with the machine such as: speed, diameter, distance between 2 rollers, cutting thickness, screw pitch …
• The inverter has a group of encoder monitoring functions or specialized parameters such as: current wood core diameter, current tool table displacement, wood cutting length, cutting time 1 plate…
• The inverter has the function of using a lever for 4 positions to control the knife table, limit the screw stroke, receive the alarm sensor signal to return according to the actual system.
• In addition, the inverter can also set the running command and the speed of the cutter if the system uses a cutter and the plate cutting length is accurate with an error of <5mm, the product thickness is correct with an error of ± 2%.
• Power range: 3P, 380V, 5.5kW – 500kW.
• The system works well and stably with large and small wood diameters.
• The GD12 inverter can control AM and PM motors, helping the system operate smoothly in quick start, stop and instant reversal.
• Do not use PLC or any other circuit board.
• Precise thickness control with error below 2%, sheet length error less than 5mm.
• GD12 has high overload capacity.
• High reliability with optimal cooling design, C3 filter, works well in both high temperature, low temperature and overvoltage conditions.