Board controls the MC-GCL Group
MC-GCL is a board used to control EC3000 elevator group from 3 to 8 lifts. Each MC-MCL board connects to one ladder and connects to the MC-GCL board of another ladder through CANbus communication forming a DCS distribution control system. The system collects data from each ladder, intelligently processes, optimizes the operation of the ladder system.
- Free delivery within Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Can Tho
- Free installation
|Warranty: 24 months
- The MC-GCL system allows connecting and controlling groups of up to 8 lifts
- Optimize circulation and save energy, ensuring that at the same time, the ladder system transports the most passengers and consumes the least energy.
- Solve smart traffic problems during rush hour ascent or descent, during rush hour going up or down and in normal traffic
- Pick up mode is quick or sequential and allows priority and independent selection
- Time Zoning Mode: In a specified time, lifts are set to pick up passengers only at predetermined floors to help achieve the highest transport speed and productivity.
- Regular floor stop distribution mode: Meeting the shortest floor call time
- Firefighting ladder group control mode
- Group run mode using a shared rescue source